Ok, although there are are others, those are the most common/popular theories on why we are fat. As you can see, there is no one reason that explains obesity but many offer some good rationale behind human weight problems.
The Bare 5 Bottom Line on Why We Are Fat:
1. There are dozens of reasons and theories on weight gain.
2. Some are better than others but no single one explains obesity for everyone.
3. Humans are incredibly different and are likely impacted by a combination different weight gain stimuli.
4. Looking at the downstream impact/result/symptoms of obesity instead of the upstream cause is part of the reason there are so many theories on obesity.
5. The best idea of “cause” is somewhere in this realm: disconnected humans start to malfunction and paired with a modern obesity promoting environment this leads to a body that can’t manage energy well, leading to weight gain.
Every single one of these questions is important and is worth asking. They all play a role in why we are fat to a certain degree, some more than others, depending on the individual.
why we got fat and what to do about it, why we gets fat and what to do about it, why we are fat and what to do about it, once you get fat what to do about it, why were fat, why we're fat, why we become fat, why we git fat